Church of San Nicolás (Niguliste) - details and images

It is located a few meters south Raekoja market. His name is given by St. Nicolas of Bari, protector of seafarers. North door shows characteristics while remaining Gothic edifice dating from the fifteenth century.

It is currently used for chamber concerts and a museum of art that brings together objects from the Estonian medieval churches. At the foot of the slope where the small church was built it can be seen the remains of the building demolished by Russian bombing in Tallinn on 9 March 1944.

Information source