Casa Vlad Dracula - Sighisoara - details and images
Vlad Dracul House is one of the oldest buildings in the city. It is located left of the small markets of the Clock Tower and the view is framed late Gothic architecture. The building, which breathes an air of simplicity, was formerly the official residence, belonging to the royal city mayor or county lord.
Between 1431-1435 Vlad Dracul was held here, the son of Mircea the Old. That period has been established, possibly in the basement, a mint. A period of time worked as the Museum of Modern Weapons, after being moved, and today operates a restaurant here.
If you think that the photos or text published in this page infringes copyright laws please notify us using the Contact Page specifying the page url and the content that infringes copyright. Direct Booking uses third party materials and cannot control or verify the origin of the content. Direct Booking will remove any infringing copyright materials from its website and will inform the infringed party about doing so.