Cozia National Park - details and images
Cozia National Park is situated in the central-southern Carpathians, bordered to the north of Depression Lovište, Loystha ancient Terra, a vast area full of history, with many localities in the land formerly held by Seneslau, where the population continues traditions and customs immemorial.
- West, CNP Skull Mountain is separate from the peaks: Frăsineiului, Earth and back of Stan's Valley.
- To the south, the park is bounded by the Carpathian hills Jiblea-Berislăveşti Depression.
- To the east, the steep slopes of the tail of the Stura and Stone Falcon majestic, it delimits the Muşcelele Topolog through thick and saddle to the north, is bordered by Glade Depression.
Compared with the depressions surrounding the relatively low heights (500-700 m), massive tails deviating significantly, appearing from afar as a city of steep cliff, with buttresses and towers with a lot of marginal and interior. This mountainous area is crossed to the north-south river Olt, who sculpted gorge mouth Lotrului - tails.
Access to CNP is mainly DN 7 (E 81), which is one of the links the capital with the rest of Europe. Distances to the major cities near CNP is 25 km. and Rm up to 45 km. to Sibiu. DN7 distance (E 81) into Bucharest is 200 km
1. Turnu Station (310M), to Trinity Curmatura (673 m)-Mountain Chalet Turneanu Scortaru-edge tails (1573). Level difference 1263 m. walking time January 5 to 5 / 2 hours. Marking: red stripe. Difficult trail in the snow in winter.
2. Lotru Station (317m)-Varatec nettle-Stan-edge of the Rotunda-Vf. Tails (1668m). Level difference 1351 m. 4-5 hours walking time. Tag: blue stripe. Difficult trail in the snow in winter.
3. Turnu Station (310M)-Rocks Red (750 m) - Vf-edge Turneanu. Tails (1668). Level difference: 1358 m. Time went 5-5 ½ ore.Marcaj: red triangle, then the red tape. Difficult trail in the snow in winter.
4. Stânişoara Monastery (720m) - Edge-Durduc Vladesei (1568m) - tails Peak (1668m). Difference at 948 m walk time 4-5 ore.Marcaj: blue stripe. Difficult trail in the snow in winter.
5. Tails Peak (1668m) - Curmătura Mocirle (1427m.) - Man Peak (1558 m)-edge-Satu Stone Row hasty (520M). Level difference 1148 m. Tag: red cross. 3-4 hours walking time. Difficult trail in the snow in winter.
6. Brezoi (640m) - Valea Dăneasa - Poiana Tarsus (1280m). 940 m level difference Tag: red dot. 3-4 hours walking time. Difficult trail in the snow in winter.
7. Gura Lotrisorului (300m) - Glade Valley Lotrisorului-Tarsus (1280m). 980 m level difference Tag: blue stripe. 2-3 hours walking time. Relatively easy trail.
Roman 8.Castrul Arutela (300m) - The Trinity-Mamastirea Stanisoara (720m). Level difference 420 m. 2-3 hours walking time. Relatively easy trail in any season.
9.Brezoi (640 m) - Peak Ţurţudan - Poiana spear-tip-sat Călineşti Călineşti Valley (340 m). 300 m.Timp level difference of 4-5 hours away. Relatively easy trail in any season.
If you think that the photos or text published in this page infringes copyright laws please notify us using the Contact Page specifying the page url and the content that infringes copyright. Direct Booking uses third party materials and cannot control or verify the origin of the content. Direct Booking will remove any infringing copyright materials from its website and will inform the infringed party about doing so.