Measles Cave Policyholder - details and images
Cave Measles policy is one of the most beautiful caves, being regarded as having the most diverse karst speleoteme in Romanian. It is a true natural museum, a relatively small length speleoteme alternately arranged full range of rigorous hands of a dogmatist as curator.
It belongs among the caves - fossils and contains galleries and theaters. The entrance is down a little until a bifurcated passageway speleotema vertical. The right side is steep and can be pierced only going down on a rope, thus leading to the east and west sectors. Here are some examples of accommodations:
- The Great Hall, located in the west, 23 meters long, with white calcite crystals on a red background, coral formations montmilch crystals of calcite stalagmites and tree diameter and height of 6 m 8 m to isolate them behind a short corridor and a closet with many concretions;
- White Hall, located in the west, which gets more than crawling through a gate about 80 cm. In this room there is a delightful waterfall montmilch, carved in exquisite microgururi called Bride's Bed;
- Swimming Hall - and she has a cascade of the same gender, 8 m long;
- Gallery Two nests Excentritelor eccentric concretions;
- Polaris Gallery, comprises a long hall and a narrow corridor, is the most complex in terms of existing concretions here: huge disks attached to the ceiling or wall, horizontal or oblique eccentric loaded with crystals, crystal maces.
If you think that the photos or text published in this page infringes copyright laws please notify us using the Contact Page specifying the page url and the content that infringes copyright. Direct Booking uses third party materials and cannot control or verify the origin of the content. Direct Booking will remove any infringing copyright materials from its website and will inform the infringed party about doing so.