Touristic Complex Furnica - details and images
The "Furnica" complex is part of the Peleş Royal Domain and was built in 1889, year inscribed on the main gate, probably marking the completion of the works. From a stylistic point of view, the complex is part of the formula adopted in all the buildings of the Peleş domain, inspired by the architecture of the German Renaissance, due to the architects Wilhelm von Doderer and Johannes von Schulz, followed by Karel Liman, who took over the management of the Peles building site in 1894. Initial destination the construction was that of "Corps of Officers on the Furnica"; after nationalization it went through several stages of redevelopment and repairs, having in the last years the function of hotel.
If you think that the photos or text published in this page infringes copyright laws please notify us using the Contact Page specifying the page url and the content that infringes copyright. Direct Booking uses third party materials and cannot control or verify the origin of the content. Direct Booking will remove any infringing copyright materials from its website and will inform the infringed party about doing so.